How do I add a new Contract to a Vendor?
Follow these steps to add a Contract Review.
To add a Contract Review, locate the Vendor Management option from the menu.
From your Vendor Management menu, select My Vendors.
From this list, locate the Vendor you'll be adding the Contract Review to, and select Edit Listing.
This page will allow you to see any Contract Review completed for this Vendor. Under the Contract Review section, select New Contract Review.
This will bring up the Add New Contract Review form. This form will ask you to specify what types of information your company transfers with the Vendor.
The first thing to fill out in the form is the date of the Contract Review. The date of the review can be current or from an earlier date, allowing the user to create Contract Reviews that have happened in the past but were not properly documented.
The next question will be if data is transferred between the two parties securely. Examples of secure data transfer would be encrypted E-mails, websites, and applications.
Below you'll find a list of the different types of data commonly transferred between companies. Note that this is not an exhaustive list and anything not labeled may fall under the Other section.
The different types of information that can be shared include:
- Contact Information - Name, Address, Zip Code, Phone Number, Email Address (personal), Business data (company, title, contact info), and Social Network information.
- General Information - Date of Birth, Marital Status, Family and/or dependent data, Preference data (favorite brands, restaurants, music, etc), Photographs, and Recordings.
- Financial Data - Financial Records, Bank Account numbers, Bank Routing numbers, Credit Card numbers, Debit Card numbers, Expiration Dates and/or CCV numbers, Pins (passwords, access codes), and Security Questions.
- Identification Numbers - Social Security or National number, Driver's License number, Tribal or State ID number, Passport or Visa number, Union/Trade ID number (in US), Insurance member number(s), and Membership ID numbers (reward programs, club memberships).
- Web Browsing Data - IP address, Browser type or page views, Mobile device ID or type, Geo-location, Usernames, Pins (passwords, access codes), and Security Questions.
- Human Resources - Employment Information (history, resume, application, and/or references), Education History or Records, Background checks/results, Emergency Contact Information, Benefit Assignments (insurance, retirement, etc), Payroll (salary/wage history), Payroll Cards, and Managerial Information (reviews, etc).
- Medical / Health / Insurance - Medical (health, mental, or similar data), Insurance Information, and/or Research.
- Bio-metric / Genetic / Ancestry - Physical Description, Bio-metric Information (retina scan, fingerprint, facial markers, etc), Genetic Information, and Origin (race, ethnicity).
- Special Categories - Criminal Offenses (allegations, proceedings, or other related information), sexual life (orientation), Religious/Philosophical beliefs, Political Opinions, and Trade Union Membership (in EU).
- Other - Close Caption TV, Call Monitoring/Recording, Electronic Communications Monitoring, etc.
Once the form has been fully filled out, press Submit at the bottom to save the new Contract Review for this Vendor.
Submit a Ticket
How do I add a Vendor?
To add a New Vendor, locate the Vendor Management menu option. Next, select My Vendors. Note that a quick shortcut will be the Add Vendor option, but this article will also show you how to add a Vendor from your Vendor Listing page. Once on your ...
How do I add an Audit Review?
To add an Audit Review, locate the Vendor Management menu option. From your Vendor Management menu, select My Vendors. From this list, locate the Vendor you'll be adding the Audit Review to, and select Edit Listing. This page will allow you to see ...
How do I delete a Contract Review?
How to delete a Contract Review. To delete a Contract Review, locate the Vendor Management menu option. From your Vendor Management menu, select My Vendors. Once you've located the Vendor you want to remove the Contract Review from, select Edit ...
I can't add a new Vendor?
There are a few reasons why you might be unable to add a new Vendor. Duplicate Vendors. Vendor Management does not allow users to add a Vendor with the same name and location twice. Check the name and location for the Vendor and be sure this is not ...
How do I add another Contact to a Vendor?
How to Add a New Contact. Locate the Vendor Management menu option. From your Vendor Management menu, select My Vendors. Once you've located the Vendor, select Edit Listing from the right-most column. From the Edit Vendor page, select the Edit Vendor ...