To add a New Vendor, locate the Vendor Management menu option.
Next, select My Vendors.
Note that a quick shortcut will be the Add Vendor option, but this article will also show you how to add a Vendor from your Vendor Listing page.
Once on your Vendor Listing page, locate the Add a New Vendor option at the top of your Vendor Listings:
Once selected, you'll be brought to the Add Vendor form. This is where information about the Vendor, and how information is transferred between the two parties will be specified.
Information you can specify in the Add Vendor form includes:
- Vendor Name - The primary name associated with the Vendor.
- Vendor Contact Email - The email used to receive Vendor Notifications.
- Send Vendor Notifications: Y/N? - This option should be selected as Yes if you want vendors to receive a notification based on assessments, audits, etc. Note that if you select No, an email isn't required to add the Vendor.
- Contact First Name
- Contact Last Name
- Contact Telephone Number
- Primary Vendor Overseer - The Company user who maintains contact with the Vendor.
- Additional Notification Email - Any other email which will receive Vendor Notifications.
- Vendor Location (Country)
- Vendor Province (State)
- Do you transfer data securely: Y/N? - Examples of secure data transfer would be encrypted E-mails, websites, and applications.
The next section will be where you specify what information is transferred. This will include:
- Contact Information - Name, Address, Zip Code, Phone Number, Email Address (personal), Business data (company, title, contact info), and Social Network information.
- General Information - Date of Birth, Marital Status, Family and/or dependent data, Preference data (favorite brands, restaurants, music, etc), Photographs, and Recordings.
- Financial Data - Financial Records, Bank Account numbers, Bank Routing numbers, Credit Card numbers, Debit Card numbers, Expiration Dates and/or CCV numbers, Pins (passwords, access codes), and Security Questions.
- Identification Numbers - Social Security or National number, Driver's License number, Tribal or State ID number, Passport or Visa number, Union/Trade ID number (in US), Insurance member number(s), and Membership ID numbers (reward programs, club memberships).
- Web Browsing Data - IP address, Browser type or page views, Mobile device ID or type, Geo-location, Usernames, Pins (passwords, access codes), and Security Questions.
- Human Resources - Employment Information (history, resume, application, and/or references), Education History or Records, Background checks/results, Emergency Contact Information, Benefit Assignments (insurance, retirement, etc), Payroll (salary/wage history), Payroll Cards, and Managerial Information (reviews, etc).
- Medical / Health / Insurance - Medical (health, mental, or similar data), Insurance Information, and/or Research.
- Bio-metric / Genetic / Ancestry - Physical Description, Bio-metric Information (retina scan, fingerprint, facial markers, etc), Genetic Information, and Origin (race, ethnicity).
- Special Categories - Criminal Offenses (allegations, proceedings, or other related information), sexual life (orientation), Religious/Philosophical beliefs, Political Opinions, and Trade Union Membership (in EU).
- Other - Close Caption TV, Call Monitoring/Recording, Electronic Communications Monitoring, etc.
The final section will ask if you currently have a contract with this Vendor, including how your Personal Information is handled and protected. If you select Yes, you will be required to add the date of your last contract review. The last question will ask for your last audit date, if any has been completed. Note that this is an optional section, so if the Vendor has not been audited yet, this section may remain empty.
Once you are satisfied with the information on the form, simply select Save and Add Vendor to add the Vendor to your Listings.
Note: Vendors that have been previously added into V3 will automatically populate their locations into the Add Vendor form. Users will be unable to change the location in the form, as this is to prevent the creation of duplicate entries of Vendors.