To add an Audit Review, locate the Vendor Management menu option.
From your Vendor Management menu, select My Vendors.
From this list, locate the Vendor you'll be adding the Audit Review to, and select Edit Listing.
This page will allow you to see any Audit Review completed for this Vendor. Under the Audit Review section, select New Audit Review.
This will bring up the Add New Audit Review form. This form will ask you to specify what types of information your company transfers with the Vendor.
The first thing to fill out in the form is the date of the Audit Review. The date of the review can be current or from an earlier date, allowing the user to create Audit Reviews that have happened in the past but were not properly documented.
The next question will be if data is transferred between the two parties securely. Examples of secure data transfer would be encrypted E-mails, websites, and applications.
Below you'll find a list of the different types of data commonly transferred between companies. Note that this is not an exhaustive list and anything not labeled may fall under the Other section.
The different types of information that can be shared includes:
- Contact Information - Name, Address, Zip Code, Phone Number, Email Address (personal), Business data (company, title, contact info), and Social Network information.
- General Information - Date of Birth, Marital Status, Family and/or dependent data, Preference data (favorite brands, restaurants, music, etc), Photographs, and Recordings.
- Financial Data - Financial Records, Bank Account numbers, Bank Routing numbers, Credit Card numbers, Debit Card numbers, Expiration Dates and/or CCV numbers, Pins (passwords, access codes), and Security Questions.
- Identification Numbers - Social Security or National number, Driver's License number, Tribal or State ID number, Passport or Visa number, Union/Trade ID number (in US), Insurance member number(s), and Membership ID numbers (reward programs, club memberships).
- Web Browsing Data - IP address, Browser type or page views, Mobile device ID or type, Geo-location, Usernames, Pins (passwords, access codes), and Security Questions.
- Human Resources - Employment Information (history, resume, application, and/or references), Education History or Records, Background checks/results, Emergency Contact Information, Benefit Assignments (insurance, retirement, etc), Payroll (salary/wage history), Payroll Cards, and Managerial Information (reviews, etc).
- Medical / Health / Insurance - Medical (health, mental, or similar data), Insurance Information, and/or Research.
- Bio-metric / Genetic / Ancestry - Physical Description, Bio-metric Information (retina scan, fingerprint, facial markers, etc), Genetic Information, and Origin (race, ethnicity).
- Special Categories - Criminal Offenses (allegations, proceedings, or other related information), sexual life (orientation), Religious/Philosophical beliefs, Political Opinions, and Trade Union Membership (in EU).
- Other - Close Caption TV, Call Monitoring/Recording, Electronic Communications Monitoring, etc.
Once the form has been fully filled out, press Submit at the bottom to save the new Audit Review for this Vendor.